Diploma in Business Administration (DipBA) is specially designed to provide students with a good understanding of the
latest business concepts and techniques. Students are equipped to assist and understand the needs and works of an administrator
with an application of IT knowledge. The programme aims to produce quality graduates, who can be a form of valuable manpower to
organizations and institutions in the private or government sectors. Some of the core courses include Fundamental of Business, Business Management,
Principles of Marketing, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Business Finance, Business Law, Company Law, Organization Theory and
Introduction to Investment. At the end of the programme, students are developed to be a knowledgeable graduate, who are competent in the business.
The programme outcomes for Diploma in Business Administration are to:
Acquire and apply fundamental principles of mathematics and business.
Acquire technical competence in computer and business skills.
Identify, formulate and propose business solutions.
Work independently as well as in groups, within a specified timeline.
Be a multi-skilled graduate with good technical knowledge, management, leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
Be aware of the social, religious, cultural, global and environmental responsibilities, and commitment to professional & ethical responsibilities.
Apply knowledge and experience in real life situations through continuous professional development and lifelong learning.
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamental of Business
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
- Computer Applications
- Effective Communication Skills
- Business Management
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Web Design
- Business Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Elective 1
- Operational Management
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
** There will be a three-month Industrial Training in Trimester
6 (T6) which is compulsory for all students.
- Pengajian Malaysia (for local students)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 (for international students only)
- Basic Academic Writing (for students who get exemption subject BM in SPM & international students)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan C (for students who have no credit for BM in SPM)
- Intro to Cultural Practices in Malaysia
- Islamic Leadership in Malaysia
- Family and Society in Malaysia
- Organisational Theory
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Introduction to Investment
- Company Law