Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) programme is designed to equip students with knowledge of updated business concepts and
techniques including IT application in real life. The ultimate objective of this programme is to
produce quality graduates who can form valuable manpower teams to organisations and
institutions in both private and government sectors. The core courses in this programme cover
various fields, i.e. business, management, economics, finance, accounting, law and IT. At the end
of the programme, students are inspired and developed to be an innovative graduate, who are
competent to meet the challenges in a highly competitive global environment.
- Programme Coordinator: Ms. Nor Fauziana bt Ibrahim
- Programme Reviewer: Dr. Mohd Nazri B Mohd Noor (FOB, MMU)
- Industrial Advisor: Mr. Ngo Ee Chien (Segment Controlling Manager / Export Control Officer, Infineon Technologies, Melaka)
At the end of the programme, students should be able to:
Apply fundamental theories, techniques and skills of business and management.
Use the techniques and skills of information technology necessary for business practices.
Demonstrate awareness of issues and responsibilities pertinent to society, culture and environment.
Demonstrate awareness of values, professionalism and humanities issues.
Lead and participate in teamwork with good communication skills.
Solve problems with critical thinking skills and scientific methods.
Engage in information management skills and lifelong learning.
Identify business opportunities that lead to business growth with effective managerial skills.
- Business Mathematics
- Fundamental of Business
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Principles of Marketing
- Computer Applications
- Effective Communication Skills
- Business Management
- Business Law
- Management Accounting
- Web Design
- Business Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to International Business
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Elective 1
- Operational Management
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
** There will be a three-month Industrial Training in Trimester
6 (T6) which is compulsory for all students.
- Pengajian Malaysia (for local students)
- Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1 (for international students only)
- Basic Academic Writing (for students who get exemption subject BM in SPM & international students)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan C (for students who have no credit for BM in SPM)
- Intro to Cultural Practices in Malaysia
- Islamic Leadership in Malaysia
- Family and Society in Malaysia
- Organisational Theory
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Introduction to Investment
- Company Law